USB to RS-232 (BMUSB)
$109 - $179
- High Speed RS-232 Communications Support for data rates up to 460.8 kbps.
- Status LEDs Status LEDs are provided for transmit, receive and RTS/CTS hardware flow control signals.
- High Retention USB Connector A high retention force USB connector ensures a reliable connection.
- Stainless Steel Enclosure A rugged stainless steel enclosure provides protection from harsh environments.
- DIN Rail Mounting DIN Rail mounting accessories available for easy wiring.
- USB Cable A 2 meter A-B cable is included with the converter.
- 300 to 115.2K bps
- Data Bits: 5,6,7 and 8
- Stop Bits: 1,1.5 and 2
- Parity: odd, even, mark, space, no parity
- 576 Byte receive buffer, 640 byte transmit buffer
- Supports TxD, RxD, CTS, RTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, RI (non-isolated)
- TxD, RxD, CTS, RTS (isolated)
- Connector: 9 pin D-Sub Male, DTE pin-out
- Bus Powered: USB Suspend, RxD, TxD, CTS, RTS LEDs
- Self Powered: USB Suspend, RxD, TxD, CTS, RTS, Power LEDs
Isolation (BMUSB-R5I and BMUSB-R5IS)
- RS232-to-USB and RS232-to-Power isolation
- Hi-Pot: 2000 VRMS for 1 minute, 5500 VDC for 1 second
- Leakage Current: Less than 50uA @ 2000 VAC / 60 Hz; 5500
- ESD Protection to IEC1000-4-2 (801.2):
- +/- 8kV: Contact Discharge
- +/-15kV: Air-Gap Discharge
- +/-15kV: Human Body Model
- Fast Transient Burst (EFT) Immunity (IEC1000-4-4): Class 2,
- Severity Level 4
- BMUSB-R9N: USB Low-Power Bus Powered Device
- BMUSB-R5I: USB High-Power Bus Powered Device (180mA)
- BMUSB-R5IS: USB Self (External) Powered Device
- External Supply: 7 to 24 volts AC/9 to 36 volts DC, 1.5W
Compliance :Pending (CE, FCC Class A, CUL, UL Safety Class II)
Operating Temperature : -25°C to +70°C
Enclosure : 18 gage Stainless Steel